Moyes to Atletico Madrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone translate all that so we know exactly what they are saying?

They sound horribly unexcited about it!! They've clearly watched us recently!

This is some of what was said..

Atlético spoke to him and with people related to him to convince him to come in September.
Sergi Barjuan would be his assistant.
They like Moyes because trusts in youngsters and has a fighting midfield.
Then they talk about players he might bring with him (Fellaini or Drenthe, etc.)

This is some of what was said..

Atlético spoke to him and with people related to him to convince him to come in September.
Sergi Barjuan would be his assistant.
They like Moyes because trusts in youngsters and has a fighting midfield.
Then they talk about players he might bring with him (Fellaini or Drenthe, etc.)

er.... December fools?

Good god. Everton without moyes, arteta, Felliani, or Drenthe?
Barkley and rodwell would see the pitch, but we'd be in the championship in no time. Please no.

Famously David Bowie composed a set of songs using a machine that spat out random words on pieces of paper, and composed the songs in the order the words appeared.
It appears that same machine has been used this time and has conjured the words 'Moyes' 'Athletic' and 'Madrid'.

What a nonsense.

Famously David Bowie composed a set of songs using a machine that spat out random words on pieces of paper, and composed the songs in the order the words appeared.
It appears that same machine has been used this time and has conjured the words 'Moyes' 'Athletic' and 'Madrid'.

What a nonsense.

I fear that David Moyes places the names of as many defenders as he can think of, as well as **** Midfielders and uses this same machine to make his team selection

I fear that David Moyes places the names of as many defenders as he can think of, as well as **** Midfielders and uses this same machine to make his team selection
Or goes down a list of players sorted by their number of appearances for the club and picks the top 11..

I echo the FFS comments it's really bad news - We need him - regardless of anything else that might be said, he keeps us up.

What someone else will do with even less doesn't bear thinking about. I shudder at who would replace him and what they'd have left to spend to replace whoever went with him.

I echo the FFS comments it's really bad news - We need him - regardless of anything else that might be said, he keeps us up.

What someone else will do with even less doesn't bear thinking about. I shudder at who would replace him and what they'd have left to spend to replace whoever went with him.
there were over 20 ,thousand fans in the ground on saturday who would play a totally different way to the way moyes does ,get him to fook now

Status
Not open for further replies.