Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we blues have developed an inferiority complex over the years... we have one of the best teams in the land, and therefore one of the best in Europe.

There are, maybe, 20 managerial jobs better than ours in world football.

Sure, we're broke, but we're a freakin' awesome football club.

Is right.

Portista ‏@FCPortoWorld 4m
Nothing new tho “@EFCsupporters: NEWS: Vitor Pereira's agent has confirmed there has been contact made between Bill Kenwright and Pereira.”

To be honest, I think he uses Everton to get a better deal from his current club.

images

I don't want that useless hack victor pereira. He isn't proven at the top level and can't even speak English. Has BK freakin lost it trying to hire this guy?

would i be right in thinking jenny seagrove knew who the gaffer was gonna be last week ,even before martinez had been approached or had handed in his resignation?

I don't want that useless hack victor pereira. He isn't proven at the top level and can't even speak English. Has BK freakin lost it trying to hire this guy?

He does speak English though. At least that's what I heard. Or are you a relative of his?

By the way, he just won a league title in Portugal. That's like the second hardest league in South-Western Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.