Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like Stoke fans are embracing their new manager

BLc_MDiCEAAzugJ.jpg:large

BK on SSN live on his mobile "I am talking to Joe Royle questions put to him over Martinez I will see him in the next 48 hours other questions of potential managers - evasive oh I have missed my taxi! the SSN confirm he was travelling to interview Martinez at a hotel there & then in a hotel in London! What an actor he is LOL!

@BBCSport: Wigan boss Roberto Martinez is at Wembley. He tells @Iandennisbbc there is nothing to announce just yet "maybe Monday" #efc #everton

@BBCSport: Wigan boss Roberto Martinez is at Wembley. He tells @Iandennisbbc there is nothing to announce just yet "maybe Monday" #efc #everton

I know hes Mirallas agent to but

richard askam ‏@richaskam 2h

Had quick chat with Vitor Pereira's agent.Didn't reveal much apart from confirming he talks to BK regularly. Hmmm I wonder ??? #efc #porto

Please tell me this is a joke, made to wait another week he has to be taking the piss! Vitor had supposedly already sent his representatives over to express his interest in the job a few months ago and we are being made to wait by a relegated manager, tell him to go forth and multiply alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.