Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent post............. totally agree. Periera is being described as the dog's bollox by people who knew nothing about him before he was being linked with us!

Yes...But we know all about the other idiots and how bad they are.

All I am saying, is give Vit a chance.

You can hear Bill now can't you. "We decided against a risky appointment that would have been the Porto fella, so we went with a British manager with premier league experience. Roberto will be here for many years to come."

" But Roberto is Spanish Bill ! "

" I thought he was from Wigan ? "

When will Bill announce him as the world greatest manager as he did Moyes followed by gold watches for all?

Think none of us can be 100% sure who the best manager for us would be. For me its Pereira but he is a risk with no PL experience but a much superior record to Martinez who has had his team relegated. Id just say Pereira for his unbeaten record.

This Russian gets my vote:

She has a win ratio of 68%.

Russian-Fan.png

It,s a **** list because as a club we can only attract the B list managers. We know why that is, so need to repeat.

We deserve a better choice but then it,s not our choice and untill this lot in the main stand have gone we will stumble through season to season.

With the compensation money we can do a lot better than Martinez. Like someone who finished 17th in their league. We are a top 6 club FFs and you've got people delighted at the thought of us progressing with a manager who has never got a side above 16th. How low some fans expectations have become under this board.

Mods? Martinez is 39, Fergie is 109. Given time and a decent platform, who's to say Martinez wouldn't win silverware?

Well he might. But all evidence suggests a manager who's team concedes over 70 in a season isn't going to win many trophies. And before people start going on about the budget excuse, there are sides with smaller budgets who did a lot better than Wigan this season. Jesus ferguson won European trophies at Aberdeen in a budget smaller than relegation mans.

But...but...but. Bill thinks you all love Dunc !

Poor Bill, his incompetence has been cruelly exposed by DM's departure.

Can't effin wait for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.