Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder he nearly took us down in 97/98. Best years are behind him for ages.

Just shows having no budget makes a great man look bad. In 97/98 he had fook all to spend. If ferguson took over wigan and had the current wigan budget to you think they would be crowned champions. No!! me neither.

Just shows having no budget makes a great man look bad. In 97/98 he had fook all to spend. If ferguson took over wigan and had the current wigan budget to you think they would be crowned champions. No!! me neither.

Wouldnt send them down either, but I see where you are coming from.

As a mark of respect for reaching page 1066 I think we should all pause for a moment and remember the 6,000 souls that died on that momentous day - 14th October 1066

#RIPHarroldladd

No they wouldn't, but the defence would at least look like a cohesive organized unit

Wouldnt send them down either, but I see where you are coming from.

You never know mate. He was crap in his first few years at Man Utd but after breaking the British transfer spend record each consecutive year something had to give.
Ta-Ra-Fergie-banner-007.jpg

Reprtedly, Whelan wants £5 mill compo for Martinez!!!

Got that the wrong way round, they should pay us £5 mill to take this failure.

No to Martinez.

Reprtedly, Whelan wants £5 mill compo for Martinez!!!

Got that the wrong way round, they should pay us £5 mill to take this failure.

No to Martinez.

I am not exactly in the Martinez camp but this is utter drivel. In the Cold light of day in 20 years time who would be classed as the more successful manager...Moyes or Martinez

With the compensation money we can do a lot better than Martinez. Like someone who finished 17th in their league. We are a top 6 club FFs and you've got people delighted at the thought of us progressing with a manager who has never got a side above 16th. How low some fans expectations have become under this board.

Ferguson was at ..er...Aberdeen...in the much maligned Scottish League before he went to United. He had no experience at the top level of English football. You just cannot tell how a manager will get on at different clubs.
Man U have now taken a manager who has never won anything(Surprisingly to me...but they've gone for what they hope will be a Fergie clone. Personally I think he'll fail, but who knows? It will be the same whoever Everton appoint, within reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.