Moyes Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are all wrong. Clearly Slaven Bilic is the best option and would bring the creative style of play necessary to take us to Champions League glory

Before tonight result mind, but rumor I heard from three of four different but credible sources was Rednapp for England this summer and Moyes to Spurs.

Maybe the FA might be less inclined now to take punt on Harry

IN MOYES WE TRUST [video=youtube;yjoFYUTsS1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjoFYUTsS1A[/video]

You surprise me mate. I thought you, of all people, would appreciate the dutch revolution.

Moyes only rhymes with "a pair of Sir Chris Hoy's" which doesn't even make sense. Jol, on the other hand, rhymes with loads of things like toll or poll or doll or "That woman beating [Poor language removed] Andy Carroll".
I'm too cool for this highlight ****.
Case closed.

Before tonight result mind, but rumor I heard from three of four different but credible sources was Rednapp for England this summer and Moyes to Spurs.

Maybe the FA might be less inclined now to take punt on Harry

After one result no way,twitchy would be the ideal next england manager.Moyes would be brilliant for spurs i just hope the useless board we have can convince him to stay with us.

Moyes out.

After today's poor performance then he should go. To let Neville score a goal and more importantly one like that he has to go. No self respecting manager can claim that the way we played today was intentional.

Jol wouldn't have sat back in the second half, no way.

No he wouldn't but there's just one thing he ain't the man who's in charge so we'll never know.

So maybe I should have said Moyes out at half time jolly Jol in for the 2nd half.............

No he wouldn't but there's just one thing he ain't the man who's in charge so we'll never know.

So maybe I should have said Moyes out at half time jolly Jol in for the 2nd half.............

I'd be happy with that, defensive Moyes coaching in the first half then Jol doing 3-1-1-2-3 after the break and sexing the opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.