Moyes Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS. I have no doubt that Dave Jones would give youth a go.

sexy_party_stewie.jpg

Yes we should have won the game but for no fault of Moyes we didn't , first Jones didn't give a perfectly good goal which then villa went down the park and scored whilst our professional players who make more in a week than most of us make in a year and who I am in no doubt have been taught to play to the whistle like everyone else just stood looking at the linesman. Then to top it off Osman misses a glorious chance to give us a 3rd goal so all in all your comment about we should have won 3-1 is correct although through no fault of Moyes this didn't happen , lets face it the penalty was given because Jones knew he had screwed up. What we have achieved as a club since January is nothing more than a miracle , no manager has deserved the strife Moyes has had to go through some of it can solidly be laid at his feet for not forcing Kenwright to give him money for a striker during the window, but since then we have been a threadbare side losing players just as they have come back into form. We all want what's best for our club and right now I feel Moyes is whats best (MY OPINION), I agree he waits to long to bring on his subs sometimes, maybe that'we may scores loyalty to the players out there or a belief that at any second we may score, but I also remember a certain manager who has won 18 titles and on his way to 19 doing the same and who still does this at Old Trafford .

Spot on M8, Some of the posts on this forum against Moyes are hard to believe. Like did they see the disallowed goal - which if wed got wed probably have on 4-1. With near our entire first 11 crocked or semi crocked, Against a near on a £100 million Villa strikeforce

These guys would want Jose Mourinio out - cause they could do it better,

Moyes I guess would by in most experts top 10 managers in Europe, Tha'ts if you exclude the playstation geniuses of the GOT forum.

Ouch! I feel some more red cards coming,

Spot on M8, Some of the posts on this forum against Moyes are hard to believe. Like did they see the disallowed goal - which if wed got wed probably have on 4-1. With near our entire first 11 crocked or semi crocked, Against a near on a £100 million Villa strikeforce

Moyes I guess would by in most experts top 10 managers in Europe, Tha'ts if you exclude the playstation geniuses of the GOT forum.

Moyes isn't even in the top 10 ginger managers in Europe.
I can't actually think of more than 2, like.
And xbox 360, lid. Xbox 360.
NOM NOM

My Nan could win trophies in Scotland lad with Celtic or Rangers.

and she's been dead 20 years

GET DAMON'S NAN IN.

If you think that Moyes is a better manager than Smith then you're a kopite mate. PING!

Oh look, he called us The People's Club so he's better than Shankly.
settles in*
FFS.

Don't worry, mate. Soon enough they'll all see what Moyes really is. And when then moment comes, all will be well, for our hero will be waiting; ready to save us.

martin-jol.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.