Moyes is second favourite for the Spurs job according to the bookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically like Davek said earlier, if he went to a lower/middle Prem league club he would probably do a good job and improve them.

But to a top team or one aiming there?

Nah, he's probably not the right guy.

You wouldn't put the best striker in the world at right back and still expect him to do as well would you? Well Moyes would! But its not as simple as being a good manager at one club meaning you'd do well at another.

So basically like Davek said earlier, if he went to a lower/middle Prem league club he would probably do a good job and improve them.

But to a top team or one aiming there?

Nah, he's probably not the right guy.

You wouldn't put the best striker in the world at right back and still expect him to do as well would you? Well Moyes would! But its not as simple as being a good manager at one club meaning you'd do well at another.

Interesting point, are we discussing the factors around our position and suggesting other managers have his number - or he has reached his peak, or are we trying to talk down the possibility that other managers have a lot more margin to cut into when they make mistakes of signings.
Palacios. W.
Torres. F.
Koscielny. ? .

you speke utter kak lad told ye keep reading the daily mirror

Fellaini signed yet Mr ITK?

Be arsed with the personal attacks from the "anointed" when I'm attempting to engage in civil debate. It's getting out of hand on here and its always the same ones.

And im painfully aware thats what I do.

But I cant hate him, I will always respect and admire him for what he did for me, what he did for Everton.

So yes, Im blinded by his past, but I can see the present and im aware of how awful it is.

Hats off to you Goat.

I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but given less constraints when we really needed to kick on (FA cup final), we'd be seeing a totally different Moyesy now, and we'd probably still be challenging for those European spots and genuinely competing.

The bottom line is, Moyesy wasn't given what he so badly needed, and the fire has gone.

Hats off to you Goat.

I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but given less constraints when we really needed to kick on (FA cup final), we'd be seeing a totally different Moyesy now, and we'd probably still be challenging for those European spots and genuinely competing.

The bottom line is, Moyesy wasn't given what he so badly needed, and the fire has gone.

Spot on mate.

Thats my feelings 100%.

Hats off to you Goat.

your right there

Be arsed with the personal attacks from the "anointed" when I'm attempting to engage in civil debate. It's getting out of hand on here and its always the same ones.[/QUOTE i said ill be amazed if hes here next year prick whos itk ive never called myself that you were sounded out by goat before lad cause lads r on you your a slimey kunt . who knows fuk all

Be arsed with the personal attacks from the "anointed" when I'm attempting to engage in civil debate. It's getting out of hand on here and its always the same ones.[/QUOTE i said ill be amazed if hes here next year prick whos itk ive never called myself that you were sounded out by goat before lad cause lads r on you your a slimey kunt . who knows fuk all
i take it you dont like him foxy

Status
Not open for further replies.