Transfer Rumour Moussa Sissoko

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Everton is a hillarious move

He's been telling everyone for years how he deserves Champions League football, masturbating himself to sleep over the thought of sunning it up in Madrid.

He's moving to Merseyside to play for Liverpool's little brother.

This is a magnificent deal for us

It's the sort of robbery you'd tell your grandkids about one day, we'll miss nothing of him.
Knobhead.

• Everton is a hillarious move

He's been telling everyone for years how he deserves Champions League football, masturbating himself to sleep over the thought of sunning it up in Madrid.

He's moving to Merseyside to play for Liverpool's little brother.

This is a magnificent deal for us

It's the sort of robbery you'd tell your grandkids about one day, we'll miss nothing of him.

Enjoy the championship buddy.

Again. :)

At this point I couldn't give a rats ass about the player. I am more concerned that yet again, our football club just can't seem to get deals done without some messing around dithering. Its farcical.

Are Everton and Spurs both seriously willing to bid £30m for someone who is good 10% of the time, or do they see something we don't?
Yep looks that way.. hence why everyone else is stunned at Evertons bid and even more so we gave competition for it.. None more so than Newcastle fans I suspect but I cba checking

Status
Not open for further replies.