Transfer Rumour Moussa Sissoko

Status
Not open for further replies.
god this guy is terrible though. thank god we didn't get him, but I'm sad we didn't get anyone else

can't blame his decision making but his way of handling it is so incredibly unprofessional I don't even believe it

There is no way this guy is worth £30m, no matter how many installments it would take. I was saying this even when it looked like we were signing him. Although slightly annoyed that we've been played for mugs I am genuinely unconcerned that he has gone elsewhere.

Poor show really but we had worse with Willian. Was actually having his medical when his agent got the call from Chelsea.

A couple of things though, if Merson thinks it as a bad buy then that gives me confidence that he will be excellent for us. He could well be our best midfield signing since Jason Dozzell in fact.

I think the fact that him and Lloris are BFFs helped bring him to the Lane as well as CL football and shed loads of cash.

Who knows what value is in this market? We got £13m for Mason and potentially £17m for Bentaleb. Replaced those two with Sissoko - looks like an upgrade to me.

Mind you, if he starts with any of the Woolwich love-in nonsense again he won't last long.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now!

Poor show really but we had worse with Willian. Was actually having his medical when his agent got the call from Chelsea.

A couple of things though, if Merson thinks it as a bad buy then that gives me confidence that he will be excellent for us. He could well be our best midfield signing since Jason Dozzell in fact.

I think the fact that him and Lloris are BFFs helped bring him to the Lane as well as CL football and shed loads of cash.

Who knows what value is in this market? We got £13m for Mason and potentially £17m for Bentaleb. Replaced those two with Sissoko - looks like an upgrade to me.

Mind you, if he starts with any of the Woolwich love-in nonsense again he won't last long.

bentaleb potentially 17 mil

jesus you do rip off clubs

kudos

Didnt you get £13m for chadli too?

The only one of our rumoured transfer targets I was desperate not to sign

Having said that, it doesn't get much more Everton than him sitting there refusing to answer the phone and refusing to get on our plane

Spurs fan in peace...

I could completely understand your situation yesterday & I feel for you guys.

We had 32m bid accepted for Willian, came to club, met with other players, gave his piss & completed his medical, then when he was about to sign the contract, goes missing. Only to be seen posing with agents with a signed contract from Chelsea. On that day, personally I was at my lowest with regards to my club. There is nothing our club could have done more. Almost all fans across the league trolled us & it pains me till this day.

Atleast, in your case, you could solace Sissoko is not as good a player like Willian.

With regards to us - Pochettino stated after Liverpool game he wants a Mane type direct pacy midfielder. I am convinced Sissoko was a target for a long time. Levy just didnt want to give what Mike Ahsley asked. From what I understand, our club agreed terms with players agent the previous day. That is why he got the permission from Deschamps to travel from International camp.

Once he came to London, Levy lowballed bid 16m. He was hoping to get this done btw 20-25m. I gather from press, agents sold you Sissoko and dragged you in.

Apparently, Pochettino had already told Levy, he wants Sissoko what ever is the cost.
End of the day, agents kind of used Everton to force a bid from Levy.

Status
Not open for further replies.