Transfer Rumour Moussa Sissoko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronald Koeman will never want to remove my head from my shoulders with a rusty butter knife.

That's a really silly thing to ask me.

I've just heard that he wants you to consume a drain pipe full of bees mate

He thinks it's a great idea. I mean, there's evidence which would suggest it's bad for you, but he's never wrong, so get to it

Live by the bee filled drain pipe, die by the bee filled drain pipe I as always say

If you'd have said we would one day break our transfer record for 30m for a player from a team in the championship I'd never have belived it

Much rather this was spent on a striker /winger
£55M on Bolasie and Sissoko...

Un-'kin-real.

Please explain how it is that despite your claims, Sissoko played well for France as a CM and stunk the place out at Newcastle on the wing?

Please use sanity in your reply.
What are you talking about. He played 1 or 2 good games for france running down the right side. You think Newcastle doesnt let him play at his favorite position while they're in a relegation battle?!?!

In the Barry or Gana role you need defensive aggression you need composure you need to pass etc and he doesnt have that qualities. He needs space so he can run like a blind horse.

I won't mind him if the boss can get him to pull his finger out.

He's got a bit of snide in him and we could do with it in the middle.

Andy Hunter called this ages ago btw. While everyone was wetting themselves about The Esks nonsense - this guy is the only one I trust for info.
Joyce too maybe.

I've just heard that he wants you to consume a drain pipe full of bees mate

He thinks it's a great idea. I mean, there's evidence which would suggest it's bad for you, but he's never wrong, so get to it

Live by the bee filled drain pipe, die by the bee filled drain pipe I as always say

He's never even heard of me.

£55M on Bolasie and Sissoko...

Un-'kin-real.

Just came back to post EXACTLY this.

Leicester win the league on less. We've had to tighten our belts since time immemorial - And the second moolah comes our way...

The bubble simply HAS to burst.

OH!

Tottenham have matched the bid...

Spurs have matched the bid. Great news.

We can give him dogs abuse the next time we play despite the fact no one wanted him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.