Man of the Match vs. City

• Fellaini

Votes: 97 97.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hasten to point out, don't take it personally lid.

Why shouldn't I take it personally?

Do you think I'm any different to yourself with wanting the best for our team?

Are you going to quote everything I write with a challenge, on the off chance that you may make me look silly?

I'm determined not to get into confrontation anymore with guys on the forum, and to be fair, the post you quoted was written from the heart amidst my delight as an Everton supporter, just as the thread you quoted was also written from the heart amidst my concern as an Everton supporter.

Isn't that what football is all about?

Raising expectations, and lowering them to the point of tears? It's the passion that makes the sport great for supporters, and as long as I have the passion, I'll continue to share my knowledge, emotions, expectations, and concerns with other fans, because that .... is what being a fan is all about.

That's really rousing that lid.

throws roses*

Well that's who I am mate.
I laugh at jokes and cry during sad films.
Flesh and bone supporter - just like you, and not, just a username on a forum. I love Everton, and can't help expressing my feelings, and yes, my opinions throughout the season may change, but again, that's the great thing about being a fan.

Spionen also wonders whether Tony Hibbert will also be Mr BASTARDO'S new hero next week?

Perhaps you should ask the members here of my views on Hibbert before negging me again, because you thought I didn't like him.
Perhaps press on my name and view my user groups, and you'll find I'm actually one of Hibberts biggest fans on here. ;)

Perhaps you should ask the members here of my views on Hibbert before negging me again, because you thought I didn't like him.
Perhaps press on my name and view my user groups, and you'll find I'm actually one of Hibberts biggest fans on here. ;)

Spionen doesn't know you, but expresses surprise that you would laugh at TONY HIBBERT the GRAFTER yet claim to be his biggest fan.

He also saw that the other boy, Chickoazul, put a link to when you had harsh things to say about David Moyes, yet sees that you changed your mind this week.

Spionen wonders whether you flatter one week, and denounce the next?

Spionen doesn't know you, but expresses surprise that you would laugh at TONY HIBBERT the GRAFTER yet claim to be his biggest fan.

He also saw that the other boy, Chickoazul, put a link to when you had harsh things to say about David Moyes, yet sees that you changed your mind this week.

Spionen wonders whether you flatter one week, and denounce the next?

I'm flattered that you chose me out of thousands of members in which to share your great wisdom with. I shall read everything twice, just incase I don't get the full benefit that your tuition offers.
I've dreamed of this day, and this day, shall be the day of all days.

Status
Not open for further replies.