Man of the Match vs. City

• Fellaini

Votes: 97 97.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellaini - The King of Merseyside. He's at home now with about 4 bitches parading around him, as he sits there with some MC Hammer style pants and no top on, draped in gold on a leopard skin couch.

He has some pumping beats on and a few of the finest crazy herb [Poor language removed] this side of Goats gaff.

Oh, do I need to vote? Most pointless thread in the history of GOT.

Cahill looked mucho better today, was more like the nuisance of old.

Really? I think he needs a break from the side. Twice today he lost the ball cheaply and City nearly scored.

His timing for corners is great, but from keeper kicks he was woeful, and he had a poor first touch.

Something isn't right, he's probably jaded.

Every now and then, somebody special arrives at Everton, and goes on to become an Everton legend.
It's a process that doesn't rely on skill alone, but their charisma, their determination, and their relationship with the fans.
We have 2 people who have the opportunity to fit that bill.

Those 2 people, in my opinion, are David Moyes and Marouanne Fellaini.

Moyes has turned our fortunes around, but is yet to find silverware.
I have a feeling that this year is his year. I'm still confident that there lies unwritten another chapter in the Moyes story.

Fellaini is very young, and it's easy to forget just how young he is. He has the fighting spirit that every fan desires, and the charisma to win the fans with his wacky hairstyle and leadership potential.
He is fastly showing everyone as to why David Moyes put his faith in him, and considering last year, he played with a back problem, and this year, after sickness resulting in weight loss, and then having his teeth removed, he is quickly catapulting himself to the status of potential Everton Legend.

All we have to do is keep hold of him.

Regarding our team, I feel we are very close to completion with only a few more players.

They're out there somewhere. ;)

I do agree with chico tho, Cahill was everywhere as well. IF, IF, we want a scrapegoat, which we dont, I could suggest a name, but I wont.

Well he lost the ball too easily for me and never won it back. Everyone else who did that won it back.

He had a good game, but everyone else had a great game.

And don't you ******* dare say Billy had a bad game, because I know you clearly want to.

I saw that.

Who did you think was the worse player then? Sorry thats too negative, the least amazing player who was still quite amazing.

Spionen wasn't that impressed by Bilyaletdinov, although he expects things to improve when the young man finally adapts to the EPL.

Every now and then, somebody special arrives at Everton, and goes on to become an Everton legend.
It's a process that doesn't rely on skill alone, but their charisma, their determination, and their relationship with the fans.
We have 2 people who have the opportunity to fit that bill.

Those 2 people, in my opinion, are David Moyes and Marouanne Fellaini.

Moyes has turned our fortunes around, but is yet to find silverware.
I have a feeling that this year is his year. I'm still confident that there lies unwritten another chapter in the Moyes story.

Fellaini is very young, and it's easy to forget just how young he is. He has the fighting spirit that every fan desires, and the charisma to win the fans with his wacky hairstyle and leadership potential.
He is fastly showing everyone as to why David Moyes put his faith in him, and considering last year, he played with a back problem, and this year, after sickness resulting in weight loss, and then having his teeth removed, he is quickly catapulting himself to the status of potential Everton Legend.

All we have to do is keep hold of him.

Regarding our team, I feel we are very close to completion with only a few more players.

They're out there somewhere. ;)

Which is why the good Lord invented bookmarking. Remember we said to have some patience?

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/22667-time-face-facts.html
None of our coaching staff, including Moyes, won bugger all as players, and none of them were strikers or attack minded.
How can we possibly expect to play good football, and get the right players in, in order to give us the possibility of playing good football, if the staff have no idea what good football is?
If Moyes thought hoof ball was wrong, then he would stamp it out. The fact that it is something that happens all too often shows that Moyes actually condones this style of play.
Replace Howard. He's really not as good as some think.
Replace Neville. Sorry, but not good enough.
I really don't buy into this train of thought that says ' without Davey this, and without Davey that '.
Without Davey, we may well have been relegated, but on the same hand, without Davey we may well have been promoted the following season and won the Premiership five times by now.
Now I'm not putting all the blame here in Moyes' corner, but I'm certainly asking if now he has brought us this far, does he have what it takes to keep us where we are at wost, and improve us even more as a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.