Man of the Match vs. City

• Fellaini

Votes: 97 97.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felli was awesome today! and I've had a few....but that was probably the best performance I've seen from us since the Fiorentina game.

With this sudden step up to the next level, especially playing as he did against City of all people, how soon is it before we see a big club put pressure on us to sell him?

Would I be correct in thinking he is starting to win over the early doubters, especially regarding the price?
Go Mo !

Fellaini is the Man of the Match, that goes without saying!

It makes so much difference when you have control of the midfield, winning most of the second ball and breaking down there attack, which bring another opportunity to attack the opposition.

Didn't see the match but read the guardian match report, and spoke to my cousin on the phone last night. According to him the whole performance had him wishing we could have another crack at Benfica.
The bottom line though, was that Fellaini is totally unplayable at the moment

With this sudden step up to the next level, especially playing as he did against City of all people, how soon is it before we see a big club put pressure on us to sell him?

Would I be correct in thinking he is starting to win over the early doubters, especially regarding the price?
Go Mo !

:blink:

Fellaini was ace but Pienaar really was awesome as well. Beautiful goal and a great assist to Saha before the penalty. Won us the game, Fellaini however defended our victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.