Votes: 97 97.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arch stanton

Player Valuation: £30m
I know there were excellent performances all round the park yesterday, but who the feck are the three people thinking about when they didn't vote for Mofro??? Go and have a sit down lads, have a rest. Good performances from many but mofro was a different class yesterday

Nebbiolo

Valuation: £108 million
With this sudden step up to the next level, especially playing as he did against City of all people, how soon is it before we see a big club put pressure on us to sell him?

Would I be correct in thinking he is starting to win over the early doubters, especially regarding the price?
Go Mo !
You mean a Sky club like Chelsea?

As far as I am aware, Everton are a big club. In fact, we're the fourth most successful club in England.

YouTube - Its a grand old team

And if you know your history

Axlswhk

Player Valuation: £35m
Felly no doubt. I'm very surprise by his pace. He sprint like a pregnant cow when he first join us. Look at him now. I can't believe how vastly he has improve in all aspect of his game.
It's like Cup A to Cup E and I'm having a hard-on!!

Rook

Player Valuation: £70m
WOW!!! Best DM in the Prem right now?

Even DMs panic buys are ace. Mutinho wishes he was that good. To think he could play like 5 different positions as well. He's like a healthy (knock on wood) Essien.

Rook

I guess you could also say Robinho was our MOM as well but he only played for 50min.

bluebastardo

Banned
Banned
You mean a Sky club like Chelsea?

As far as I am aware, Everton are a big club. In fact, we're the fourth most successful club in England.

YouTube - Its a grand old team

And if you know your history
I see you've given me yet another neg.

You really need to grow up. and I'd love to see if you would treat me like this in real life.
I don't know if you think you're being smart, but you're just standing out as being a trouble causer and an Internet warrior. (n)

Ara

Player Valuation: £6m
Fellaini, was Awesome yesterday, as was Pienaar. The whole team was fantastic, except Tim Howard who did 1 save an then stood there for the rest of the game lazy git, still he did more then Robinho :p

Sharpys top lip

I see you've given me yet another neg.

You really need to grow up. and I'd love to see if you would treat me like this in real life.I don't know if you think you're being smart, but you're just standing out as being a trouble causer and an Internet warrior. (n)
lol Keyboard gangster.....

Get on to you!!!!

lollol

Fight,fight,fight,fight,fight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks