Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Cahill

Votes: 13 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
International by the end of the season!

Was Capello at the match by any chance?

I think it was Kenada Blue who stated the fact we had four English players as our back four. Wouldn't have hurt for Capello to have another look.

saint JC will get LB before Baines does. heavens, i'd almost go so far as to say skrtel would oust lescott in the englad setup such is the FA infatuation with all things kopshite.

Arteta and Neville where excellent defensively but neither got there foot on the ball enough during the game. Neither did Alonso or Gerrard, it wasn't that type of game really.

In terms of battling, getting stuck in etc I thought they where both excellent. They gave us a good, solid platform to build on.

Today wasnt Mikels day, he played well, but he had better players in blue around him.

I wonder if everyone would think that if arteta wasn't there to set up cahills easy header (although cahills pre-kick movement off the ball was excellent).

I get what you mean about overall contributions but sometimes its about the few people who make a difference and weren't cancelled out.

arteta to cahill was the reason we got a point to today.

what can I expect from you lot.

No-one loves Mikky A like I do.

I'd be round his place now if it weren't for the restraining order.

I loved the way he hacked down Gerrard in the first 5 minutes. He can definatly compete, he's a tenacious little [Poor language removed]. Him and Neville battled well.

Status
Not open for further replies.