Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Anichebe

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Cahill

Votes: 13 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I couldn't watch it. I'll vote tomorrow after I've seen the game. I'm tentatively going to say Cahill though. ;)

difficult as it was another great effort from teh whole team.
but motm has to be jags for me.

when any liverpool player got behind hibbert or baines , jagielka was there.

did robbie kean get a touch ? hardly
jags had him and torres marked up good and proper.

i lost count of the amount of times torres looked like going past the last man and jags stopping him.

I'm gonna go for Anichebe. Had a good shot early on, done well to get through on goal and won us the free kick we scored from.

Plus he worked hard, kept the ball well and was a nuisance.

Baines was a very close second.

Other than that no one really played too well, Pienarr, Jags and Arteta were solid but did all give the ball away cheaply at times.

Howard's postioning did seem suspect for the goal but i'd like see it again (well i wouldnt but you know what i mean) plus whoever the 3 blues were who ran towards the ball and left space for jailbird to run in to need to do a few extra laps in training tomorrow.

I'm gonna go for Anichebe. Had a good shot early on, done well to get through on goal and won us the free kick we scored from.

Plus he worked hard, kept the ball well and was a nuisance.

Baines was a very close second.

Other than that no one really played too well, Pienarr, Jags and Arteta were solid but did all give the ball away cheaply at times.

Howard's postioning did seem suspect for the goal but i'd like see it again (well i wouldnt but you know what i mean) plus whoever the 3 blues were who ran towards the ball and left space for jailbird to run in to need to do a few extra laps in training tomorrow.

Was a pen all day for me too!

Anichebe, Baines and Cahill where superb, it's hard to seperate them.

I'll go for Anichebe. The lad's had a lot of stick lately and he deserves a pat on the back, he was excellent on the right.

Great tactical switch by Moyes, you've got to give him credit. Liverpool couldn't get to grips with us. Playing Anichebe on the right (drifting inside) and Cahill upfront was superb. Osman also looked alot more comfortable in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.