2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He played for 3 clubs in England, his post mentioned all 3. Let's face it, if you were him and read through this thread, would you be gushing about us?

Look at Oumar Niasse, look at the Straq.It doesn't matter how limited you are as a player.If you are willing to put in the effort, and fight for the shirt, then the fans of this club, will take to you regardless.

Look at Oumar Niasse, look at the Straq.It doesn't matter how limited you are as a player.If you are willing to put in the effort, and fight for the shirt, then the fans of this club, will take to you regardless.
I think that is a rose tinted pair of specs you are wearing ,the fans on here rip Oumar daily the Straq yes but only cos' they can't be bothered spelling his name .

Well maybe he should’ve put in a little effort and the fans would’ve liked him more.
I never made any mention of how committed he was to playing for us. The previous poster stated that he didn't even mention us, I just pointed out that he did.

Gonna miss him jogging around the pitch and kicking anyone who gets too close to him. Waste of a shirt, more excited about him leaving than I've been about any signing we've made probably since Lukaku.

Please don’t praise brands for this... anyone could list a player and get rid of them
9dd235ccfe1760e1124e97e5ce8e074d

I'd imagine at that time we were after a fee more than a mill or 2.

Not hard to shift something for, essentially, free.
Shorter time to run on their contracts mean we are seeking substantially lower fees.

We can't get rid of Besic for £3m. Sporting had an option to buy Bolasie for about £3m as well and decided against it. I reckon it's harder than you think when these players are on bigger wage packets than they'll ever see in their lives.

We can't get rid of Besic for £3m. Sporting had an option to buy Bolasie for about £3m as well and decided against it. I reckon it's harder than you think when these players are on bigger wage packets than they'll ever see in their lives.
Then the fees we are asking for is too much. Bolasie should’ve been available on a free the January after we signed him. Truly atrocious player.

Status
Not open for further replies.