2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Niasse smiles so your immediate impression when you look at him is that he’s a nice guy who likes football. Morgan, you will not be missed.

Sometimes I think I understand FFP and then other days I learn so much.

Lets go sales.
Think of it as whatever transfer fee, plus wages, is divided over the length of the contract.

20m for schneids on 5 years, is 4m per year + wages or something

At least Niasse smiles so your immediate impression when you look at him is that he’s a nice guy who likes football. Morgan, you will not be missed.

You can't blame Niasse for being bad at football and getting an unexpected and lucrative 4 year stay in the Premier League. He always does his best when called upon, he's just tragically crap. Not his fault Martinez threw however much at him.

Schneiderlin is clearly a talented player, he has youth and senior caps for France. His attitude is, however, appalling. I have never seen him put himself about, he's like a turnstile defensively, he looks disinterested and have you ever heard anyone at the club say anything good about him?

You can't blame Niasse for being bad at football and getting an unexpected and lucrative 4 year stay in the Premier League. He always does his best when called upon, he's just tragically crap. Not his fault Martinez threw however much at him.

Schneiderlin is clearly a talented player, he has youth and senior caps for France. His attitude is, however, appalling. I have never seen him put himself about, he's like a turnstile defensively, he looks disinterested and have you ever heard anyone at the club say anything good about him?
Like many to pass through the doors here recently, when it comes time for a battle, he suddenly remembers that he's a conscientious objector.

I was very pleased when he first arrived, but the fire he showed at Southampton was obviously extinguished by his failure to establish himself at United. Everton need to start being more careful with players who've had their chance at the top and blown it.

Au revoir Morgan! Tu ne vas pas nous manquer!! Et nous n’allons pas te manquer non plus!

Bye Morgan! We won’t miss you and you won’t miss us!!

This is a very good start to the transfer window. We could rid ourselves of a number of players who have been a serious financial drag on the club. Unfortunately the money we will get for them all put together will just about buy us a good midfielder.

How longs he got left on his contract?

Imagine we'll be paying a decent portion of his wages if he does leave, until it was due to expire, Nice wont be pffering him similar wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.