2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
First 6 months - outstanding
Koeman leaves with Fat Sam - downs tools
Silva - I think he just what a shower and anyway Gueye does all the running.

I think the loss of his father played a huge impact on him which must be tough especially if you have one bad game, 40,000 booing you wouldn't help.

I always thought he just does his job and expects others to do their but half the time players like Williams or Keane couldn't do the basic.

Glad he is going because it's wages off plus a spot in middle for someone else

Remember the January we signed him and we were all loosing our minds at the thought that we weren't signing him quick enough.

Tom Davies was the best thing sine a bit of bread got sliced as well.

First 6 months - outstanding
Koeman leaves with Fat Sam - downs tools
Silva - I think he just what a shower and anyway Gueye does all the running.

I think the loss of his father played a huge impact on him which must be tough especially if you have one bad game, 40,000 booing you wouldn't help.

I always thought he just does his job and expects others to do their but half the time players like Williams or Keane couldn't do the basic.

Glad he is going because it's wages off plus a spot in middle for someone else
Any chance of him having a good career with us ended when he got booed on vs Palace

Maybe the low transfer fee reflects the wages that he’s on. Probably would have been nearer to 6-7m if they didn’t have to pay his wages which amounts to 5m a year.

I think you are correct. Schneiderlin won’t miss out as Nice will meet the cost of his wages over the next 12 months.

Everton get 100% of his wages off the books as well as a 2 million fee. I think it’s a good deal. Schneiderlin’s wages can now be used to pay for the wages of a far superior central midfielder! Someone like Allan etc.

5Cou2lFHDBttZ7AYUOZ72IAGCIawzK8iDmgo-ZE2TQ2BI96t09qncHF3rM2zSgDxf2pxECZvR_HZjUmP9ah_Qzr69wzXsmQsbVJO8bFJdHs4_OG2MiIccTkzZrhKZFZxR3gh

End-Sign-K-6498.gif
Is the answer 7?

Actually feel sorry for him.

Must be demoralising getting before the game even starts.

i know, money blah blah blah, but actually felt he was turning a corner under the Ancelotti. We must be under pressure to get rid of thehigh earners.

he was garbage for most part, but when you’re onto a flogging before you even start, what’s the point?

Actually feel sorry for him.

Must be demoralising getting before the game even starts.

i know, money blah blah blah, but actually felt he was turning a corner under the Ancelotti. We must be under pressure to get rid of thehigh earners.

he was garbage for most part, but when you’re onto a flogging before you even start, what’s the point?

What? He was onto a flogging because of his half arsed performances for the last 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.