2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t get me wrong I’m glad he looks like he’s on his way, apart from the first 6 months he’s been a poor signing. But even allowing for his saving on wages 5m and transfer fee 2m, that only leaves us a combined 7m to replace him.

Think it may be a case with Schneiderlin, Bolasie, Sandro etc that the key thing to do is get them off the wage bill.
You can write off a transfer fee etc, but the continous wages is a drain when it comes to FFP

So the red echo were bang on again :confused:
Puts to bed that Kirkbride hasn’t
a clue what’s going on at the club.

Comes out about Schneiderlin and Nice last night , he posted at about dinner time today to say talks have taken place, as an Everton journalist working for a local paper, didn’t he think to report this when it happened

He goes on, reports in France last night discussion were at an advanced stage, but echo understands matters didn’t get that far. But Nice May come back to the table.

7 hrs later it’s apparently done.

Comes out about Schneiderlin and Nice last night , he posted at about dinner time today to say talks have taken place, as an Everton journalist working for a local paper, didn’t he think to report this when it happened

He goes on, reports in France last night discussion were at an advanced stage, but echo understands matters didn’t get that far. But Nice May come back to the table.

He gets information but he will rarely break stories or interest in targets. He's done the rumour quashing for a couple of seasons now

Don’t get me wrong I’m glad he looks like he’s on his way, apart from the first 6 months he’s been a poor signing. But even allowing for his saving on wages 5m and transfer fee 2m, that only leaves us a combined 7m to replace him.

he’s honestly a negative influence, I’d rather have no one.

Obvious we want him out the door, such a low amount, it really sets the bar low for the likes of Bolasie, Besic, Sandro, etc
I think bolasie & besic were Always likely to be similar fees, Sandro I think we have agreed a 5mil fee, whether Sociedad follow it up.

Maybe we will get better fees for some other players, if you believe the rumours we’ve got the same money for Hornby. We could get rid of a load of youngsters this summer

I mean things can change with a 5 minute phone call.

Status
Not open for further replies.