2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet I watched a West Ham player call the ref a "finger cheat" straight to his face and not even get a talking to

Do you know the worst person in the Premier League for this and he gets away with it every single game. Its that hard man Jordan Henderson. You have a look if you're every watching what he says to Refs and linesmen. Its a digrace and he's never pulled for it, because he's their captain

Morgan Nyarko......

I'm surprised one of our fans hasnt actually done the "give me your shirt, I will put a shift in" pitch invasion.

Would probably do time for it now..... but what a potentially great moment that was. If handled with a bit more decorum and the bloke didn't try and rip the shirt off Nyarko then it would have made a great fan vs lazy arsed player statement.

Morgan is in that disgusting "in not arsed and I'm not gonna hide it today... whereas other days I try to pretend I'm arsed" category.....

Joined by the likes of mirallas, lukaku, Gylfi, Walcott..... Walcott and Gylfi not so much but enough to regiatervas "get rid asap"
:eek:

Snides is far above Davies and Delph in terms of actual ability. The reason I hate him is hes a surrender monkey who has just phoned it in at key points. When he actually gives effort he can be very effective, especially paired with someone like Gomes. I think hes going to be key to us thriving until Gbamin gets back from injury. I hope he will be motivated and turn in consistent performances for the rest of the season.

But that doesnt change that once the summer comes around, I want him out, because he cant be trusted.
This all day, he is a more than competent player, who can’t be arsed more often than not. A few reasonable games does nothing to change that, he cannot be trusted, if we can get shut we should.

Snides is far above Davies and Delph in terms of actual ability. The reason I hate him is hes a surrender monkey who has just phoned it in at key points. When he actually gives effort he can be very effective, especially paired with someone like Gomes. I think hes going to be key to us thriving until Gbamin gets back from injury. I hope he will be motivated and turn in consistent performances for the rest of the season.

But that doesnt change that once the summer comes around, I want him out, because he cant be trusted.

Spot on

If we are going to replace him and sell him he should be in the first 11 increasing value. If you don't play him and he is on 100k+ who else is going to.

I don't mind Morgs tbh, he can be very effective on his day. Whether he can consistently do that is another matter.
Hopefully the quality of management will help.

Not a fan of MS has no stand out attributes, pretty much just goes through the motions, he's not a particularly effective DM and he gets a nose bleed upon entering the opposition half. Not quite sure what he brings to the team and I really can't wait to see the back of him to be honest.

Because of what I've bolded, everything else is irrelevant.

He's cost us too many points over the years just jogging around, sulking, doing whatever he's doing on the pitch when he's not "giving effort and being effective". You can have those types of players on the wings, who run hot and cold even when they are trying, but you absolutely cannot have this in the centre of the park.

This is why he shouldn't start another game for us. Out of nowhere he gets disinterested, and 15 seconds later the ball's in the back of our net.

Right Morgan we saw the feels you have for the club when Walcott scored last weekend - now saturdays your moment to shine.

DONT give the Boo Boys an excuse to want you straight back out the team for Delph.

We are paying his wages and are short in midfield so might as well play him if Carlo thinks it's his best option. If anybody wants him we should get rid though.

He will become a good player until the end of the season seeking a new contract.

Wouldnt be surprised if he was a fixture and a lot of posters changed their opinion of him only for him to get a new deal and go back into his shell again...

Status
Not open for further replies.