2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgan Nyarko......

I'm surprised one of our fans hasnt actually done the "give me your shirt, I will put a shift in" pitch invasion.

Would probably do time for it now..... but what a potentially great moment that was. If handled with a bit more decorum and the bloke didn't try and rip the shirt off Nyarko then it would have made a great fan vs lazy arsed player statement.

Morgan is in that disgusting "in not arsed and I'm not gonna hide it today... whereas other days I try to pretend I'm arsed" category.....

Joined by the likes of mirallas, lukaku, Gylfi, Walcott..... Walcott and Gylfi not so much but enough to regiatervas "get rid asap"

Boss the way you include lukaku in that list of frauds

Did he finger your mar or something?

Morgan Nyarko......

I'm surprised one of our fans hasnt actually done the "give me your shirt, I will put a shift in" pitch invasion.

Would probably do time for it now..... but what a potentially great moment that was. If handled with a bit more decorum and the bloke didn't try and rip the shirt off Nyarko then it would have made a great fan vs lazy arsed player statement.

Morgan is in that disgusting "in not arsed and I'm not gonna hide it today... whereas other days I try to pretend I'm arsed" category.....

Joined by the likes of mirallas, lukaku, Gylfi, Walcott..... Walcott and Gylfi not so much but enough to regiatervas "get rid asap"
Lukaku the best striker we've had in the last 20 years you mean, yeah I couldn't wait to get rid of him

I honestly think Delph’s presence has eased the burden of being the most disliked player at EFC. Hopefully he continues this path to redemption. Unlike Delph, Morgan seems like a decent guy
Just thinking this. Takes a special kind of horrible bellend to make Morgs look like a better option but here we are

Came on and immediately played a 20 yard midfield-splitting pass. I assume we've removed the clause from his contract which docks his pay every time he passes forward.

I’ve notice that too. In fact, his passing choice is gradually evolving ever since Ancelotti arrived. More so than any of our midfielders. Players like siggy and delph is still stuck at the safety approach. Credit should be given to Schneiderlin for adapting to instructions.

I'm too used to closing my eyes when he's on the ball to have seen any improvement in him - will have to take any improvement on trust.

He'll be starting the next game (not sure Siggi will be and Delph is now suspended ;)).

I’ve notice that too. In fact, his passing choice is gradually evolving ever since Ancelotti arrived. More so than any of our midfielders. Players like siggy and delph is still stuck at the safety approach. Credit should be given to Schneiderlin for adapting to instructions.
Wasn't there an interview with him earlier this year and he basically said he wasnt a forward passing player because thats not how Silva wanted him to play

13 games to go get him in the starting 11 until deemed necessary to take him out.

Deserves his place over Billy Big Delph and the skateboard kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.