2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had so many chances and they all slipped through his fingers - picking him and expecting things to be different is idiotic.

Gayue was twice the defensive player and he had the occasional strike on goal - Sneids has had his chance(s) and once injured players return it's time for him to go (at the end of the season).

Don’t remind me :(

Gana shaping up to take a shot was always a heart dropping into stomach moment.

He played well on Tuesday, but he’s always gonna be a player who keeps it simple, and looks backwards rather than forwards with his passing.

If there’s another, more progressive CM next to him, he could likely do a limited job as backup.

But, realistically, he’s had plenty of chances to stake a claim on a CM position, and barring the first 4/5 months of his Everton career where he looked really good, he hasn’t taken it.

He played well against Chelsea and then went missing until he was dropped. He came back in Tuesday and played well, he will now go missing and end up dropped.
Repeat

He played well against Chelsea and then went missing until he was dropped. He came back in Tuesday and played well, he will now go missing and end up dropped.
Repeat

thought the first couple minutes he looked like a kid that couldn’t play football and was almost running away from the ball so he couldn’t be called on . Suddenly got involved and did something well and grew into the game and along with almost all of them turned in a performance. I think so many of us are waiting for him to fail , well I hope we’re wrong and I hope we see him perform regularly.

I thought he was a solid 6/10 against Newcastle. As opposed to the usual 4s and 5s he serves up.

The problem here is we paid £24m for a French international midfielder from United at the peak of his career and he's turned out to be no better than you'd expect from a cheap squad player bought from Sunderland.

Surely Southampton would be interested in having him back. He epitomizes everything that’s wrong with this squad. Gutless, no leadership, average footballers being paid way too much than they should.

Don’t remind me :(

Gana shaping up to take a shot was always a heart dropping into stomach moment.
Yes, when Gana picked the ball up on the edge of the box the referee might as well have blown the whistle and given a goal kick straight away. Save the trouble of fetching the ball from the top of the stand.

Great player in other ways, though.

Morgan Nyarko......

I'm surprised one of our fans hasnt actually done the "give me your shirt, I will put a shift in" pitch invasion.

Would probably do time for it now..... but what a potentially great moment that was. If handled with a bit more decorum and the bloke didn't try and rip the shirt off Nyarko then it would have made a great fan vs lazy arsed player statement.

Morgan is in that disgusting "in not arsed and I'm not gonna hide it today... whereas other days I try to pretend I'm arsed" category.....

Joined by the likes of mirallas, lukaku, Gylfi, Walcott..... Walcott and Gylfi not so much but enough to regiatervas "get rid asap"

Never never never is going to be an everton player. Sell. The odd half decent game cannot make up for this non hearted soft player . Hoping he is gone in the summer along with 4 or 5 others

Status
Not open for further replies.