2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather we sold him since his heart doesn’t feel in it and his play style is a lot of side passing but he did save our arses a few times last season so I guess it’s not the end of the world he’s still staying.

I'd probably keep him now given that the midfielder we got in might have to play centre half. Though Sidibe might be a better option there I have no idea never seen either of them play there. Keep till January and then ship out if all is going ok or we get the players in we want.

Silva on Sky just now...theres no way Schneiderlin is leaving Everton hes an important member of the squad. So there you are. Quite right to....Silva has got him playing again and he will be used a lot this season. A[part from centre back we now have relative quality for every position,with a few who can play well in more than one position. I definitely think we won the transfer window...again.

Let’s just get behind the lad now we know he is staying. Had a decent finish to the season so hopefully he can carry this on.

He will help us in away games against the top 8 where we will have to sit in a lot, and then if we get any cup games against lower league opposition, and then a few games at Xmas when the fixtures are mad, so he should get 10-15 starts and handy to come off the bench if we're protecting a lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.