2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf he was also really rubbish for a good 18 months or so. But everyone was at the time I suppose.
Yeah agree he went through a long period of very poor form where he also looked like he couldn't be arsed. Hopefully though his relationship with Silva along with personal problems put behind him means he can kick on and do a job when called upon.

A player I wanted to see leave, but he hasn't and now I hope he stays and does well... I think this is probably his last season.

The Brands/Silva axis cannot change the squad completely overnight (although the changes in just twelve months have been huge) and if Gueye had decided to stay I think Schneiderlin might have left.

Turkey is still a possibility.
I think we need him as cover. If we get an injury to a CB then Gbamin may be required there. Also he is natural back up to Gbamin.

He hasn't been that bad under Silva and has actually had a few decent games. His wage is expensive for a back up but hat can't be helped.

My fear is that he may throw his dummy out of he is edging for a move before the window closes.

I think we need him as cover. If we get an injury to a CB then Gbamin may be required there. Also he is natural back up to Gbamin.

He hasn't been that bad under Silva and has actually had a few decent games. His wage is expensive for a back up but hat can't be helped.

My fear is that he may throw his dummy out of he is edging for a move before the window closes.
He is going to have plenty of game time from now till end of the window so I dont think he will be pushing for a move...

I think he'll have a good season for us. He's obviously going to be a starter for the first few games of the window and if he hits form it'll be good competition between him and the newcomers.

Status
Not open for further replies.