2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was decent, but their midfield exerted little pressure. I honestly think he seems like a good egg off the field, which is at odds with some of his performances. He has performed well enough when called upon this season.

Im not saying this is an excuse for his coalition of a walk out with Mirallas, but hasn't he lost his dad within the past few months? Christmas time?

Bit odd that he's not involved at all and yet has started against United and Liverpool at home. Perhaps was kept out of the foreground for a bit if he hadn't come to terms with it.

Im not saying this is an excuse for his coalition of a walk out with Mirallas, but hasn't he lost his dad within the past few months? Christmas time?

Bit odd that he's not involved at all and yet has started against United and Liverpool at home. Perhaps was kept out of the foreground for a bit if he hadn't come to terms with it.
Yeah I was thinking this too, I think he played the game straight after his dad passed which must have been incredibly hard for him. I feel he still might have a future here.

I think it depends on whether we are involved in Europe next season. We will need to rotate him and Davies and maybe bring beneingme back too if we are to keep the modified fresh with extra games been played.

I'd if we do then it'd depend on if we have anyone else in mind. If we could get rid of him and sign a 23-24 year old midfielder for around the same price and using them in the same role we should absolutely be doing that!

He is worth keeping around if he can hold that level of motivation. A very talented player but the heart hasn’t always been there.

Tbf to him he came into a side managed by Koeman who never looked bothered or motivated to be here, lost his father and then saw Allardyce take charge.

Not condoning how he played, but it could go some way to explaining his form and general attitude. I also don't think he was happy to see Rom replaced by Rooney.

I doubt many where.

I'd if we do then it'd depend on if we have anyone else in mind. If we could get rid of him and sign a 23-24 year old midfielder for around the same price and using them in the same role we should absolutely be doing that!
That would also depend on his transfer fee. It’s a good shout if Brands could unearth a hidden gem.

Has a player ever sunk so low and recovered to have a decent career with us? Last season he was almost the entire fanbase's hate-figure. Now he seems to be quietly turning his career around. Could save us a lot of money if he turns out to be player we thought we were getting from Utd.

He will do us just fine. There are plenty of crabs to get off the wages bill and he is not one of them.

Done a good impression of that most of his time here.
Like zouma. Im not getting swayed by the odd performance here and there. We have to be going all out for players with a bit more consistency. Not that easy to find i know. But Not ones who might play when they feel they might be getting shipped out the door.

He’s a good squad player and does ok as a defensive midfielder. Not as good in that position as Gana and not that good going forward. We need someone better than him in our first team. We need to sell him.

Also has a tendency to down tools.

The money he`s getting paid could be better spent elsewhere.

Too expensive to keep as a squad player.

Deffo sell if any kind of reasonable offer comes in.

Also has a tendency to down tools.

The money he`s getting paid could be better spent elsewhere.

Too expensive to keep as a squad player.

Deffo sell if any kind of reasonable offer comes in.
Playing the day after your dad dies doesn't strike at downing tools - that will have been his choice not the managers. I think he's probably had a lot going on behind the scenes.

I venture into this thread and find love forming for Morgan?

Did we just beat a few top 6 teams and have a heat wave on a bank holiday or something?

Playing the day after your dad dies doesn't strike at downing tools - that will have been his choice not the managers. I think he's probably had a lot going on behind the scenes.

He`d downed tools way before that.

He was sent home from training with Mirralas by Koeman after he called them out over attitude and application.

For his reported 120K a week wages, there`s lots better out there for that money.

Status
Not open for further replies.