2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes not good enough. He only gets in the team when gomes or gueye cant play. We need players who are pushing those two so they dont have any complacency. His wages are ridiculous as well. Get rid and use those wages to cover Gomes.

Sorry, I just don't trust him. I don't doubt he's capable of stringing together a few decent performances, but I still want him gone at the earliest opportunity. In the same way if Mirallas was here and he managed to string together a few good games. Just don't trust them anymore and I probably never will do.

We need to keep one of him, McCarthy, Besic, Davies, or Baningime.

Offload the rest. I'd be for keeping Davies as his wages at low compared to the first two, and he's the most experienced out of him and Baningime and is not a bad option as backup. Baningime can go out on loan, sell the rest as soon as a half sensible offer comes in.

I've got a new song for him:

He's Fre-ench
He rarely comes off the be-ench
He wouldn't fight next you in a tre-ench
He's Schnei-der-lin

I wonder if he would accept lower wages if we decide to extend his contract. Has 2 years left on his contract, what about...

18/19 - 120k
19/20 - 100k
20/21 - 90k
21/22 - 80k
22/23 - 70k

May not be worth it though. We probably should just sell him if it is possible and reinvest into a younger player. If no decent offer arrives then it is probably the best decision to make to just keep him around as a backup for another year.

He’ll never get the money he’s on here ever again at his age so he’s probably just started trying in an attempt to dissuade us from selling this window. He’s a snake.

It helps that he's come into a team that has confidence and is playing well and everyone knows their jobs.

He has played well when called upon in the last few games though, a shaky 10/15 in the derby aside.

If we can find a buyer in the summer and he wants to move, then he'll be off I'm sure.

I wonder if he would accept lower wages if we decide to extend his contract. Has 2 years left on his contract, what about...

18/19 - 120k
19/20 - 100k
20/21 - 90k
21/22 - 80k
22/23 - 70k

May not be worth it though. We probably should just sell him if it is possible and reinvest into a younger player. If no decent offer arrives then it is probably the best decision to make to just keep him around as a backup for another year.

lol

18/19 - 120k
19/20 - 100k
20/21 - 90k
21/22 - 80k
22/23 - 70k

So we save about a million quid over the course of next year, on the basis that we give him another £12m over the next 3 years? It's a no from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.