2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or we sell him and free up salary for 2 new DM/CMs.

Schneiderlin makes contribution to the team. A positive one.

Realistically Zouma + Gomes on perm and a starting striker. The rest is bonus.

There are a lot of players who won’t get a game here and make no contribution to the team say McCarthy etc. Sell them first and foremost.

This is a weird one. I would have definitely said get rid. I won’t forget him strolling around not wanting the ball when we were getting tonked. But this season I’ve seen a few really good performances. He’s getting stuck in, making himself available and using the ball wisely. Keep for now.

there are plenty of players we need to get rid off ahead of Morgan and unless some great offer comes in for him I would just keep him.
There is good chance Gomes and Gana won't be here next season, what you don't want to do is to buy a completely new midfield and expect them to perform right away

Last edited:

He absolutely bossed their midfield yesterday along with Gana. Just saying.
I had us down for a 2 goal win because Utd were in a mess. But when I saw their line up I got a little nervous. Pogba, Matic and Fred against Scneids and Gana. The fact we came out on top isnt just down to those 2 but we did dominate the centre of the pitch.
Ive watched the game again and Schneids was quietly efficient, almost unnoticeable first time of watching but doing the basics very well. Hopefully we will see more of the same.

To be fair he he has come in for the Derby and against Utd, hasn't let anyone down. If his head is right and he can be consistent, he is worth keeping for another year.

He’s good enough to be a permanent fixture in the team, and he had the chance to be just that - but he didn’t take it. He made it very clear that he can’t be trusted to put the effort in.
Having trouble forgetting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.