2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad news, makes Silvas decision to take him off two minutes before half time seem even harsher.

At the time I thought he was protecting him. We were 2-0 down with a few minutes from half time and if we hadn't pulled a goal back it would have been absolutely poisonous at the half time whistle. It wouldn't have been right for him to be on the pitch listening to that.

My Dad passed away 2 weeks ago so I know exactly what he is going through , I didn't go to work for 1 week , massive respect to him

Condolences to you, dear sir.

I completely understand why he wanted to play, he wanted to prove his commitment to the club.
However, it was not the right decision and Silva should have put him on immediate compassionate leave.
No one, and I mean no one, would question anyones commitment if they had time off work following the death of their parent.

Everton got this wrong.

Sometimes I think as fans we forget players are simply like me and you with a bigger bank balance they are open to loss and depression like all of us the money doesn't make it any easier! Fair play Morgan for playing when most people rightly so would taken time away from work! We are quick to criticise we should be as quick when credits due!

One of the only positive things for me was him starting as it will go a little way to repairing his relationship with the fans by showing that he wants to play for Everton. I also would have took Gueye off before him as he was stinking the place out and continued to do so for the rest of the match.

One of the only positive things for me was him starting as it will go a little way to repairing his relationship with the fans by showing that he wants to play for Everton. I also would have took Gueye off before him as he was stinking the place out and continued to do so for the rest of the match.

Aye, but at least Gueye is quickish. Schneiderlin was running through mud.

My Dad passed away 2 weeks ago so I know exactly what he is going through , I didn't go to work for 1 week , massive respect to him

Genuinely feel disappointed in the club that we selected him. What importance is us getting a win compared to losing your dad? I admire his commitment but it's a time to be at home with your family for support and the club have let him down a bit.

Maybe Snides said he was ok and it would take his mind off it which I can understand but when he came off he did not seem annoyed just uncomfortable.

Horrible situation to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.