2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been waxing lyrical about Silva recently with how much he's been enjoying the coaching under him. Hopefully this translates to improvement on the pitch, because despite his faults he can still be an important player.

He's been waxing lyrical about Silva recently with how much he's been enjoying the coaching under him. Hopefully this translates to improvement on the pitch, because despite his faults he can still be an important player.

He was decent against Wolves.

He plays much better in a midfield three. When it's just him and Idrissa, he looks lost.

He was decent against Wolves.

He plays much better in a midfield three. When it's just him and Idrissa, he looks lost.
If the plan is to operate Bernard in the middle of the pitch then I can see him being an option for Schneiderlin to find in front of him. Can't really see that happening though - Sigurdsson would have to make way if that were the case.

says the reports with the nonsense in training was fake news, well, ok

was utter rubbish for a long period last season but he seemed to come good right at the end so willing to give him one, last, go

he is on very thin ice though

was utter rubbish for a long period last season but he seemed to come good right at the end so willing to give him one, last, go

So what Duncan Ferguson said was wrong then? Big Dunc really does need to step forward and clarify in my opinion.

So what Duncan Ferguson said was wrong then? Big Dunc really does need to step forward and clarify in my opinion.

Where's this interview? Would be interested to read/hear.

Where's this interview? Would be interested to read/hear.
Wasn’t it Ferguson that first flagged it up that both Mirallas and Schniderlin had opted out of training when big Dunc had identified them both not doing the business in training? He had given both the option to opt out of training and both took him up on his offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.