Transfer Rumour Morgan Gibbs-White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understand and this is all media talk.

But surely we shouldn’t be paying 30m + (add ons surely more than 5m).., this with also the suggested up to 40m for Deli.

Do other teams over pay? Or do others have good scouting teams to unearth the talent.
We won’t be paying £30 million + add-ons. That’s miles away from £25 INCLUDING add-ons.

We won’t be paying £30 million + add-ons. That’s miles away from £25 INCLUDING add-ons.
Didn’t say that…. I said the 25m plus add ons is surely 30m plus. Which I do not think we should be paying…. Or hoping if Wolves have in fact rejected that offer.

We have no idea what we actually offered (the ‘including add-ons’ makes the water very murky), and we have no idea how far apart the two clubs are in terms of valuation.

I get the sense this is one that will find a resolution.
If Gibbs-White wants to go it'll get finished somehow

Your talking a minimum of 25m - he’s had years to prove himself at Wolves and failed.

It’s ridiculous.
He's really not had them though. Wolves spent real money on a whole bunch of players in his spot who got the benefit of the doubt.

Then he goes out, gets real game time and plays awesome. It's the risk you take.

I wouldn't go over 25m though ideally. Maybe a little closer to 30m but that's really it.

You do realise he's shown what he can do while on loan to Sheffield United last season?

Or would you say the same about Gallagher who can't get into the Chelsea team?

Sometimes players don't "kick on" at certain clubs.
Not getting a game at Chelsea and doing well on loan at Premier League Palace is not the same as not getting a game for Wolves and doing well at Championship Sheffield United.

It would be a risk.

I'm not sure I would want to pay that money for Gallagher either.

Move on to someone else.

We do have a list...right?
Absolutely my son, its written on the back of one of these.

God bless.
istockphoto-536686490-170667a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.