Transfer Rumour Morgan Gibbs-White

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following toffeetv a lot recently. Lots of talk about business models, buying young make better and selling on. Seems like an idea. Maybe we should stop getting attached to players. They all come and go.

I've been following toffeetv a lot recently. Lots of talk about business models, buying young make better and selling on. Seems like an idea. Maybe we should stop getting attached to players. They all come and go.
I 100% ageee, I know some older toffee fans won’t like this but we’re not the club we used to be, certainly in the last couple years, compared to other clubs. The only pull we have is the premier league pull, but flirting with relegating means that pull to players isn’t as strong as it should be, we can’t keep hold of players because there’s loads of better off clubs, it will take a few years to get back to the status we want to be with players wanting to live to us over other premier league clubs and build a squad but right now it’s nearly impossible. Also the stadium will help boost that massively.

Walk away Everton. If he was worth 25 Million they wouldn't be selling him. They just see us as an easy touch and are trying to milk us for as much as they can for a player they no longer want in their team.

Swerve and move on.
….or….. this is a load of trot and the deal is still being thrashed out!

Status
Not open for further replies.