2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farmers league or champions league?

Theres alot of good players in both.

With Kean he got 2 goals +2 assists in 866 league minutes in 2019/20.

For PSG 1709 mins and 13 goals in the league / 440 mins and 3 goals in champions league.

Both of those examples include numerous sub appearances where he only got on at the end of games which negatively affects his stats.

Effectively, he starts and he scores.

I would love to sign some of these farmers from France.

Going from Lukaku to either of those options must be depressing for Inter supporters
A quick search un Google Will tell You Muriel has over 100 goals between spain and italy . 18 in 2020 and 22 last season with atalanta. Many , Many coming from the bench . He is Also a regular player for Colombia.

Muriel is pretty rated in italy ... Moise kean on the other hand... Well i guess is younger ....

A quick search un Google Will tell You Muriel has over 100 goals between spain and italy . 18 in 2020 and 22 last season with atalanta. Many , Many coming from the bench . He is Also a regular player for Colombia.

Muriel is pretty rated in italy ... Moise kean on the other hand... Well i guess is younger ....
My quick search showed she got married.

Yeah, don’t need google, I’ve seen plenty of Muriel. He’s no Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.