2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still looks like he has a lack of confidence, but still scored last night. If say he stays and at the beginning of the season gets a couple I think they would boost his confidence and he could well go from strength to strength, but there are 2 questions does the club want to keep him and give him time and is he willing to stay to give it a go?

If PSG start lashing bids in for Pogba, then we know they are just trying to bully us with these loan bids.

I think we should keep Kean - backup striker sorted. If we don't have the cash for a right-winger then he gives us an option there (played there mostly for PSG on the right of a forward 3). Allows us to change things from DCL and Richarlison.

It is also unlikely that we will be able to get rid of Tosun, who I would rather have than a 33 year old Rondon.

DCL, Kean, Richarlison, Tosun, Simms. Not the worst striking options in the league by any stretch.

I love the idea of Moise Kean more than the actual outcome.

On paper a front 3 of DCL, Richarlison and Kean is a thing of beauty but I feel like he overthinks things.
Where would he play in that front 3? It would have to be on the right considering Dom is the better centre forward imo. Not sure that would suit him in the Prem. For me he's either got to play in the middle or as part of a front two.

I love the idea of Moise Kean more than the actual outcome.

On paper a front 3 of DCL, Richarlison and Kean is a thing of beauty but I feel like he overthinks things.

Not sure they have ever been on the pitch at the same time. Certainly not for long.

Where would he play in that front 3? It would have to be on the right considering Dom is the better centre forward imo. Not sure that would suit him. For me he's either got to play in the middle or as part of a front two.
That front 3 can be semi fluid, Richarlison and Kean can play either side, both like to cut inside and with Digne and a right sided wing back providing the width they can play more as wide forwards as oppose to orthodox wingers. Dom can float about and run channels but he is the figurehead.

If PSG start lashing bids in for Pogba, then we know they are just trying to bully us with these loan bids.

I think we should keep Kean - backup striker sorted. If we don't have the cash for a right-winger then he gives us an option there (played there mostly for PSG on the right of a forward 3). Allows us to change things from DCL and Richarlison.

It is also unlikely that we will be able to get rid of Tosun, who I would rather have than a 33 year old Rondon.

DCL, Kean, Richarlison, Tosun, Simms. Not the worst striking options in the league by any stretch.

Think they want him more than Kean so looks like is not moving there.

If he is staying he will have to get minutes. He should get enough over the course of a full season.

Ideally he would be moved on, I just don't ever see him really fitting here.

It's a pity we're so constrained by what we'd need to recoup for him, clearly PSG don't value him in those terms, and are one of the very few that could afford it.

Would prefer to sell but can't.

It sums things up really.

The reality is if he was one of Europe’s top talents at age 19, he would not have come to Everton in the first place. The top dogs knew what he was and we over paid to get him in. Thanks Brands!

Well, we didnt overpay for a player who has succeeded everywhere but Everton -- where he never got regular games.

Juventus wanted to keep him and at the very least AC Milan wanted him but Juventus didnt want to sell to a rival.

Raiola pushed the deal through.

That shot he took before keeper let him take another one lol terrible player

Maybe if we don’t let him do what he wants (force a move to PSG) it might discipline him and in turn save him from becoming the next Balotelli.
Where would he play in that front 3? It would have to be on the right considering Dom is the better centre forward imo. Not sure that would suit him in the Prem. For me he's either got to play in the middle or as part of a front two.
let’s go front 2, Imo the way it’s meant to be. One up top does my head in.

Status
Not open for further replies.