2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep him, young, plenty of potential, just needs to adjust to the pace of the league which will absolutely come for him but he still needs games. I honestly think it's mental people want rid.

If he is actively pushing a move then we want top dollar not £25m, if this lad hadn't been here before at 19/20 may I add and we were linked off the back of his Juve/PSG form, you'd all be creaming your knickers just like you all were when we first signed him, like every Evertonian was.

If he’s happy to stay and actually put a shift in, great, keep him. Only issue i have with players is when they clearly want off. He’s got something to offer for sure. That said, would definitely sell him if PSG gave us a decent offer, but it looks like they won’t.

Thing is find bizarre is, the same people telling everyone he should be sold for peanuts are the same people who are sitting in the DCL thread saying 'i told you so"

Difference is, DCL at least had a good run in the team at a young age to be judged on, Kean hasn't been given a good go for me. If he stays and still thinks the place out next season fair enough. Deserves a run like everyone else though
looks like a player who plays behind the no 9 to me his ball back to goal is shocking ......

Paid too much for him really. The fee and hype make us think he's far better than he is.

Not a patch on James Vaughan talent wise at similar age. Sadly for Vaughan his injuries destroyed his potential.

Keane does however have potential, it's the expectation that needs to be checked.

1627557307325.png

Paid too much for him really. The fee and hype make us think he's far better than he is.

Not a patch on James Vaughan talent wise at similar age. Sadly for Vaughan his injuries destroyed his potential.

Keane does however have potential, it's the expectation that needs to be checked.
The reality is if he was one of Europe’s top talents at age 19, he would not have come to Everton in the first place. The top dogs knew what he was and we over paid to get him in. Thanks Brands!

The reality is if he was one of Europe’s top talents at age 19, he would not have come to Everton in the first place. The top dogs knew what he was and we over paid to get him in. Thanks Brands!
He looks a similar type striker to Callum Wilson and Danny Ings. If we can get him to apply himself the way they do then he has a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.