2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he stays he really needs some time to prove him self

im not sure why Silva and Ancelotti seemed allergic to him in 19/20, but he did well for PSG

i think there is potential in him, and he is a different sort of striker to DCL so he offers variety at the minimum

That's a hell of a take.

It's an absolutely awful one, but it's one hell of a take.

More of a tap in than a hell of a take. One needs it on a plate in the 6 yd box , is awful 1 on one. The other can score goals like last night playing off the shoulder of the last man, stretching a defence. Big Dunc lite couldn't do that on fifa never mind in reality. 2 years running he has gone missing for half the season

More of a tap in than a hell of a take. One needs it on a plate in the 6 yd box , is awful 1 on one. The other can score goals like last night playing off the shoulder of the last man, stretching a defence. Big Dunc lite couldn't do that on fifa never mind in reality. 2 years running he has gone missing for half the season
Speaking of Fifa... you need to stop basing your footy opinions on it. Kean has done nothing in a blue shirt yet. Full stop. I'd love him to turn up... you know like how Dom does.

Speaking of Fifa... you need to stop basing your footy opinions on it. Kean has done nothing in a blue shirt yet. Full stop. I'd love him to turn up... you know like how Dom does.

Bit hard to do something in a blue shirt when you are not played, has scored every game he started though
Depends if you want him to turn up like the beginning of the season or go awol post xmas like Dom did.

Bit hard to do something in a blue shirt when you are not played, has scored every game he started though
Depends if you want him to turn up like the beginning of the season or go awol post xmas like Dom did.
Got any numbers to back these Kean opinions up? Or is it the case that, like with most awful opinions, you've got nothing?

All I'm gonna say is Kean has 2 premier league goals in 29 appearances. Essentially 1 in 15.

Dom had 16 in 33 last year. Essentially 1 in 2.

But yeah, please tell me more about how Moise Kean is loads better than DCL...

This is why we as a fanbase get exactly what we deserve btw, imagine not rating a striker who scored 16 goals in the Premier League, with no pens, in a team that finished 10th. But opting for a lad who had just about the same strike rate in a farmers league while being supplied by Neymar and Verratti.

The mind boggles.

Got any numbers to back these Kean opinions up? Or is it the case that, like with most awful opinions, you've got nothing?

All I'm gonna say is Kean has 2 premier league goals in 29 appearances. Essentially 1 in 15.

Dom had 16 in 33 last year. Essentially 1 in 2.

But yeah, please tell me more about how Moise Kean is loads better than DCL...

This is why we as a fanbase get exactly what we deserve btw, imagine not rating a striker who scored 16 goals in the Premier League, with no pens, in a team that finished 10th. But opting for a lad who had just about the same strike rate in a farmers league while being supplied by Neymar and Verratti.

The mind boggles.

Farmers league or champions league?

Theres alot of good players in both.

With Kean he got 2 goals +2 assists in 866 league minutes in 2019/20.

For PSG 1709 mins and 13 goals in the league / 440 mins and 3 goals in champions league.

Both of those examples include numerous sub appearances where he only got on at the end of games which negatively affects his stats.

Effectively, he starts and he scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.