2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol he isn't fit to lace the big man's boots
Depends what you want in a striker. If you prefer a big grock strangling opposition players and attacking Everton medical staff, Dunc is your man. If you prefer goals and normal behaviour, its going to be DCL.

Fyi I like Dunc as much as the next guy, but this ‘dunc lite’ thing youre doing is nonsensical.

Depends what you want in a striker. If you prefer a big grock strangling opposition players and attacking Everton medical staff, Dunc is your man. If you prefer goals and normal behaviour, its going to be DCL.

Fyi I like Dunc as much as the next guy, but this ‘dunc lite’ thing youre doing is nonsensical.

Your right it should be Big Straq lite

So Lukaku goes, Inter buy Kean, we then buy players?
Inter are more likely to buy DCL than Kean.
Going from Lukaku to either of those options must be depressing for Inter supporters
Lukaku is irreplaceable. We know that as well as anyone.
They still have Lautaro who is superb as well as Alexis Sanchez and a number of excellent youth prospects.

If Reluctant has been pinged, I would suggest a delay to Everton’s season is inevitable. I guess from an optical perspective, that is not a bad thing since it spares our peepers a few weeks of eye bleaching; but the heavy pall of ‘Everton that’ surrounding the whole shooting match is more than a little exasperating...

Status
Not open for further replies.