2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean he’s made no secret about the fact he wants to go to PSG.

It helps no one other than PSG, if we keep him around, and PSG are fully aware, no doubt will be looking for a bargain deal towards the windows.

Last night, was energetic, worked hard and whilst lucky with the goalkeeper not saving, for the goal, got himself in some excellent positions.

Gotta give the lad a proper chance, he's only a kid, but there is a player there, who could do a job for us, with a bit if support and patience. Hope Benitez is going to do that if no other club are going to come in with a fair offer.

We hardly ever look after and develop gifted, young players as a club or supporters - the park end das hammer them constantly, or the managers just CBA with them, so it's no wonder most fail miserably here.

He was a bit better last night but still not seen much to suggest he's going to be a long term option for us.

If PSG want him then they are going to have to offer over £30m though, or we should keep him. That's the scenario and I'm sure it's been explained to him, so best thing for him is to keep working hard. I'm pretty relaxed whatever way this turns out. We either get a decent fee, or we have a back up that's better than Cenk Tosun.

Thing is find bizarre is, the same people telling everyone he should be sold for peanuts are the same people who are sitting in the DCL thread saying 'i told you so"

Difference is, DCL at least had a good run in the team at a young age to be judged on, Kean hasn't been given a good go for me. If he stays and still thinks the place out next season fair enough. Deserves a run like everyone else though

Status
Not open for further replies.