2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

….it’s about what your team does with the ball and without the ball. You can’t carry passengers. We know from watching Kean, he offers nothing when the opposition has the ball. Ferguson even substituted him soon after bringing him on, Ancelotti rarely trusted him even off the bench.

in possession, he’s not offering anything with his back to goal, he’s just coming alive in the box where he’s very hit and miss. As I say, he’d be a passenger for most of the game and I’m not even sure he’s an effective poacher.

I’m judging him on what I’ve seen of him at Everton & I put him in the same category as Broadhead & Simms.

you’re judging him base on your ego. You’re digging in refusing to accept anything positive about him. Which is sad to be honest. Your consistent campaign to write him off as one of the worst is weird. Try other target like siggy and delph, they deserve much more of your anger.

you’re judging him base on your ego. You’re digging in refusing to accept anything positive about him. Which is sad to be honest. Your consistent campaign to write him off as one of the worst is weird. Try other target like siggy and delph, they deserve much more of your anger.

….apologies if that’s how it reads, but I’d be genuinely delighted if he turns out to be an effective player for us. I’d be honestly chuffed to be proven wrong.

I judge Kean on what I’ve seen of him playing for Everton and other than one game (against Newcastle I think) there was little or no signs of him offering anything. I assure you I’m old with no ego, here’s hoping I’m very wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.