2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet Juventus and PSG fans really rate Kean.

I think putting a player who scores when he starts in and out of the team isnt a good move...older now, more experience and should start.

Whether here or elsewhere.
I agree. In an ideal world he should be at a team where he could get a run of starts. We can do that because we can't justify dropping DCL who is clearly our main man in attack now. He got plenty of starts at PSG and did well.

Lukaku had played about 100 games for Anderlecht...perhaps 15 for Chelsea and a season for WBA before he came. So over 150 games.

Kean had about 20 each for Juventus and Verona.

I think after the season with us and then another with PSG puts him where Lukaku was when we signed him.

If he stays and is used as a 'fox in the box' type like Jeffers and can play alongside DCL in a 2 he'll do really well.
Benitez plays with 1 striker ordinarily. I think he'll be pushing for a move. If he stays then I'll hope the best for him of course, and hope you are proved right. Can't blame me for doubting though

Benitez plays with 1 striker ordinarily. I think he'll be pushing for a move. If he stays then I'll hope the best for him of course, and hope you are proved right. Can't blame me for doubting though

Im a bit surprised James, Richarlison and Kean havent openly pushed themselves (or via agents) for moves in the media...

Doubt any of them want to play for a negative minded coach...

I do think PSG will come back in for Kean, theyre just playing the game and waiting for Brands to fold.

Im a bit surprised James, Richarlison and Kean havent openly pushed themselves (or via agents) for moves in the media...

Doubt any of them want to play for a negative minded coach...

I do think PSG will come back in for Kean, theyre just playing the game and waiting for Brands to fold.
They’ll be waiting a long time then, they need to put up or shut up. Club are doing the right thing not entertaining another loan from them

Brands hasnt shown any ability to even sell players...let alone get top fees for them.

PSG will know this and likely be low balling and seeing where he bites.
If they can afford to pay £60m for Hakimi then they can damn sure afford to pay the £35-40m we want for Kean

If they can afford to pay £60m for Hakimi then they can damn sure afford to pay the £35-40m we want for Kean

The media has put out before that weve asked for £20mil+ for Tosun, £10mil+ for Kenny and other inflated fees.

Brands may have asked £80mil for Kean.

We dont know the details aside from Brands' ongoing failure to move his own signings on.

I can only Imagine what David moyes would be asking for his goal machine super club child player returning g from loan. Probably 30 million.... in 2004. Probably equates to 90 million in todays market.

The media has put out before that weve asked for £20mil+ for Tosun, £10mil+ for Kenny and other inflated fees.

Brands may have asked £80mil for Kean.

We dont know the details aside from Brands' ongoing failure to move his own signings on.

…I think it’s a justifiable criticism if he fails to move his own on, although I don’t think Tosun and Kenny come into that category. He’ll do well to recoup our monies on Keane, I think he’d bite PSGs hands off for £25m.

If dropping the price to £25m allows us to sign Dumfries and Bailey then just do it

Wouldn't go that low but think the club certainly need to lower the lads price tag. He doesn't suit our system or league but based on his age/potential we need to be looking at at least £30 millons.

Status
Not open for further replies.