2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which I don't think you can get away with in the premier league, certainly not with our players alongside him.

At PSG, they generally dominate games with the players they have and he can basically concentrate on being in the right place at the right time to finish. He offers next to nothing off the ball and was a passenger last night when Monaco dominated the second half.

Putting it out there, I don't think he'll ever make it with us.

True. I don't think he's anything particularly special to lose sleep over him.

He's scored two and set up one in the CL as well. Some clubs like guys who perform in that competition.

He's made a very good start at PSG which is fair enough but it does annoy me a bit that we are all to believe he is now a top tier talent again because he's slotted against Dijon and Istanbul. He's no doubt a talented lad but his application when the going was tough here left a lot to be desired. So whilst I'm sure it's nice for him playing alongside Mbappe and Neymar he can get it right up him and yes I do realise the better he does the better it is for us.

He's made a very good start at PSG which is fair enough but it does annoy me a bit that we are all to believe he is now a top tier talent again because he's slotted against Dijon and Istanbul. He's no doubt a talented lad but his application when the going was tough here left a lot to be desired. So whilst I'm sure it's nice for him playing alongside Mbappe and Neymar he can get it right up him and yes I do realise the better he does the better it is for us.
He didn't play. There was no issue in application when he was sitting on the bench and being thrown on for 3 minutes at the end of games.

It is hardly surprising that consistent playing time brought more consistent goal scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.