2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how

1605907122185.png

Sad to say but you are talking about the world club champions who's reserves gave us the bums rush in last season's FA Cup. And odd as it seems farmers league teams have an annoying habit of winning the CL

The champions of what now?

The last French side to win a Europe club trophy was Marseille...in 1993

Whatever our opinion of him, is based on very little game time. His exclusion from the group of first choice players by Carlo is significant, and may be based on other factors such as overall commitment and attitude. Maybe a young boy out of his depth in a hard difficult league, although again he did not play much. The French only have two good teams, the rest are Championship level by comparison.

Never been rated by any manager that he’s played under here and bombed out by Carlo in the space of a few months but people on here rabidly defending him and desperately trying to claim he’s a top player.

There’s obviously something badly off with the kid and a few goals in a league that’s of a lower standard than the top tiers in England, Spain, Italy and Germany doesn’t change anything other than us getting a few extra quid when we punt him into the long grass in the near future.

Never been rated by any manager that he’s played under here and bombed out by Carlo in the space of a few months but people on here rabidly defending him and desperately trying to claim he’s a top player.

There’s obviously something badly off with the kid and a few goals in a league that’s of a lower standard than the top tiers in England, Spain, Italy and Germany doesn’t change anything other than us getting a few extra quid when we punt him into the long grass in the near future.
Look in this instance I trust ancelotti 100% so if he gets rid of a player on r doesn't play them then I have all faith in that decision.

This general not rated by X manager here, we sack our managers! This applies to other young players we have shipped out in recent years , hardly a barometer when we then sack said manager for poor judgement.

I still reckon vlasic should have been kept for example.

In keans case then yes, if ancelotti doesn't want him here right now then I can go with that. Just anyone before ancelotti is like saying pulis doesn't rate gnabry for levels of unreliability.

He's running less, being less involved, and having less touches than his limited game time for us. But he's scoring goals.
Which I don't think you can get away with in the premier league, certainly not with our players alongside him.

At PSG, they generally dominate games with the players they have and he can basically concentrate on being in the right place at the right time to finish. He offers next to nothing off the ball and was a passenger last night when Monaco dominated the second half.

Putting it out there, I don't think he'll ever make it with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.