2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference is tosun would never in a million years even be considered for a club like psg.

Seems every club rates Kean but ours

Stoke City’s Choupa-Moting was scoring goals for them in the league and CL. I could slot for PSG.

I think the lad is a talent but people acting like he’d be some saviour of our season have somehow just wiped the memory of last season from their brain.

Actually, not even last season. Even looked bang average against Fleetwood.

Stoke City’s Choupa-Moting was scoring goals for them in the league and CL. I could slot for PSG.

I think the lad is a talent but people acting like he’d be some saviour of our season have somehow just wiped the memory of last season from their brain.

Oh the 6 goals he got in 2 seasons

Has Kean already scored that amount?

This is true, he is benefiting from not actually having played for Everton for a few weeks and us being poor right now, just like last season when some said "We shouldn't of let Morgan go"

"Why did we loan him, he'll not get games"

"He's useless, cant hit a barn door lucky to get our £22mil back"

"Traded our bench for theirs"

Well, I did tell you all :p

If we do sell, it would have to be around the Pepe figure £72mil odd...

Add a heap more sales + contracts expiring over the next couple of summers and Brands' P/L wont look to shabby...

Moise Kean can’t play right back or holding midfield. He also can’t play wide. The bloke we currently have up top is better than him. He isn’t even nearly the reason we’re doing so poorly.
All true, however we were losing 1-0 at home yesterday to a newly promoted team and brought on Andre gomes who has scored 1 goal in 3 years.

I know who i would have rather we brought on chasing a goal

Agree again, still would have rather brought on Kean last night when chasing a goal though.
This all day, but unfortunately I think the issue was Kean wanted out as opposed to Everton wanting to move him on. He clearly didn’t settle at all which really is just one of them things. I’d like to see him back next season too.

Status
Not open for further replies.