2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made up we got this lad shipped out. Wasnt a reliable back up option and means we will be looking for a good replacement before the transfer window shuts. Made up with this. I hope there's an agreed fee too as hes miles from the standard required and doesn't seem to have the mentality to make it

Hopefully Neymar will teach him how to receive the ball without it getting caught in his feet.

I’ve genuinely never seen a player take the ball on so poorly so often, it’s like he’s playing FIFA and doesn’t know the buttons. Very weird.

Kean may have potential, I haven’t seen it but maybe. That does nothing for the present tense, he just doesn’t look like contributing this season at all and so the decision to loan him makes total sense.

I don't get how a striker that hasn't come to grips with the league is being shipped to...I mean, easily the worst of the "big 5" leagues and still not to a club where he would be a starter. We need him to play, not to watch from a bench in Paris ffs...

Excellent post mate, I agree totally it’s a bad move for the lad and us.

Ready for the "are you an idiot" responses but if we fail to bring in anotehr striker I would not be averse to seeing Iwobi given a run in an emergency

Kean may have potential, I haven’t seen it but maybe. That does nothing for the present tense, he just doesn’t look like contributing this season at all and so the decision to loan him makes total sense.
Completely agree. Loan is the right move, I'd rather him go somewhere where he is guaranteed starting minutes though. Based on his performances here, I just don't see him contributing at PSG in any meaningful way. Very strange move.

I don't get how a striker that hasn't come to grips with the league is being shipped to...I mean, easily the worst of the "big 5" leagues and still not to a club where he would be a starter. We need him to play, not to watch from a bench in Paris ffs...
His agent decides where he goes it seems

Completely agree. Loan is the right move, I'd rather him go somewhere where he is guaranteed starting minutes though. Based on his performances here, I just don't see him contributing at PSG in any meaningful way. Very strange move.
Yeah maybe in that respect a Celtic would be better but thems the one can’t afford him. It’s a tough one. I am impressed though that Everton are not seeing themselves as a nursery and are willing to let go and make the tough decisions.

Maybe it’s not a perfect solution but he’s not going to contribute here this season and the ‘here and now’ trumps the outside chance he comes good over time.
Waiting around for the perfect option for him risks leaving us with only one viable centre forward for this season.
put it this way, how many teams in the PL does Kean get into? Answer is none that matter.

Somebody really pulled Brands pants down on this lad. If eventually we get his wages off the books and some cash back, we've done well.
Whats he on, anybody know? - they don't seem to get out of bed for less than £100 grand a 'kin week these days

Status
Not open for further replies.