2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't recall his agents name but he's one of the biggest in world football. When we signed him I wondered whether the agent always designed it to be a short stay. Looks like it will be.
Isn't it Raiola? The same fella behind Pogba and Lukaku?

I mean, any other time 'not feeling well' is probably not the best excuse to miss a game.

But given the situation, I imagine if a player so much as coughs and sneezes, they're sent home.

"We got a GREAT deal for a player with his talent with one year left on his deal"

to

"let's sell him for the same price we got for him from the club that didn't want to sell him with 1 years left on his dealer whilst we have 4 years left on his now".
But we've found out he's a bit poo since then. Not quite Sandro levels of diarrhea but poo nonetheless

If we can offload him on loan only to a team where he'll get guaranteed starts, whilst bringing in someone the calibre of milik, that would be good. I don't want us to sell him though, i think it's way too early to give up on him. He's not even been given a run of starts yet, so can't just say he won't make it here, dcl looked a lot more useless at the same age and he's proven above anyone kids need time.

Don’t see him being sold tbh but he’s definitely fed up with no playing time and I can’t blame him. It’s all on him to fight for his place and there’s no chance I’d be dropping any of our front three for him.

Not doing so good buying these young hot shots, we get them, they rot on our bench, leave and do well or not if you're lookman. Just seems we give up on them too early, different if they don't want to be here though. I mean if you don't want to play with James not much we can do for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.