2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
...you assume a loan will be successful but more often they are not. If he goes on loan and disappoints then all chance of recouping our outlay will be gone.

Very true, but I think it's worth a shot. I guess Carlo has to he trusted in his assessment of the player. If he believes the kid has a future, loan him out. If he just doesn't seem to have it, take the money and run.

Don’t see him being sold tbh but he’s definitely fed up with no playing time and I can’t blame him. It’s all on him to fight for his place and there’s no chance I’d be dropping any of our front three for him.
Fed up with no playing time?
But he couldn't play against West ham because he's a bit poorly.

Let him go for 25m if he doesn't want to be here, then reinvest in someone who can make an immediate impact.

He's going to be a good player but it doesn't look like it will be for us.

Good riddance. Bang average footballer, and I’m being generous. Hate to say it, but Souness was 100% right on this call. Hope we recoup the money and move on.
Harsh but true i think, doesn't look happy to be here and it's not like he is uprooting trees when he plays.
Similar age and form as Tom Davies, but he gets away with it because he is Italian and has a sexier name.
Recoup the money and try again, he was worth a shot, but it hasn't happened for him.

Juve constantly win serie a and are a knock out stage CL team yet constantly cry they are skint, I'm sorry but I'm a bit Victor Meldrew on that one "I Don't beeeeelieeeve it"
They’re also paying Ronaldo’s wages which probably puts a massive hole in their finances.

"We got a GREAT deal for a player with his talent with one year left on his deal"

to

"let's sell him for the same price we got for him from the club that didn't want to sell him with 1 years left on his dealer whilst we have 4 years left on his now".
Would that not tell you something about how he is regarded at Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.