2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
All very Vlasic. Promising youngster from Europe who likely expected to walk into this team hasnt managed to do so and doesn't see the point of sticking around.

Its disappointing but if we get most of our money back and someone who can contribute in his place then all the best to the lad.
I think it’s this too tbh. Think he wanted a fast track to first team football without having to put the work in. Probably hasn’t helped that DCL has turned into a Gabigol regen not long after he joined, but it just goes to show what can be achieved if a young talented player is willing to put the effort in.

sadly i won't be to sad to see Moise Kean go, lots of promise but clearly doesn't want to be here, aslong as we get close to what we paid i'm okay with it.

I do wonder what the reaction to Moise would be like if he was a white guy... Like, I have some misgivings about him, but then I wonder if they are my own racist tendencies...

Regardless I do think he looks a little lost at times, like he is rushing to take a first touch or concerned about making mistakes. Which I think comes from lack of confidence and genuine game time. Being hauled off by Dunc last season would have been awful for him.

Alls I know is that If I was a centre half and Moise was coming off the bench on 70 mins I wouldn't be too happy. Looked very fired up when he came off the bench in the derby last year and (if I remember rightly) flattened Virgin Van Dykes and proper put the wind up him for ten minutes.

Keep him, motivate him, could be a player

Not sure it really matters if he's black or white or Asian to be honest...

I think he is a good footballer, he may not be what we need to suit our new style of play but I can see him being successful somewhere else. Strikes me as the type of player who hits you on the break, running with the ball and only going straight for goal. Doesn’t suit a team like us who are going to have the lion’s share of the play.

Stupid bit of business if this is true.

1. Just on principle, if Juve want him back, then they should pay more for him then what they sold him for just one year ago.

2. You don’t buy a promising 20-year-old, barely play him, and then give up on him immediately. If he’s not ready then let him go on loan for more playing time.

3. Let me remind you that only three months back, DCL played 718 minutes across nine matches in a row, and didn’t score once. So to judge Kean on the 834 minutes he got all of last year seems unfair.

Something tells me if this lad was English, or came through the academy, some fans would have a lot more patience for him. But because they don’t like his “body language,” all the amateur psychologists think he’s rubbish.

Stupid bit of business if this is true.

1. Just on principle, if Juve want him back, then they should pay more for him then what they sold him for just one year ago.

2. You don’t buy a promising 20-year-old, barely play him, and then give up on him immediately. If he’s not ready then let him go on loan for more playing time.

3. Let me remind you that only three months back, DCL played 718 minutes across nine matches in a row, and didn’t score once. So to judge Kean on the 834 minutes he got all of last year seems unfair.

Something tells me if this lad was English, or came through the academy, some fans would have a lot more patience for him. But because they don’t like his “body language,” all the amateur psychologists think he’s rubbish.

I think a mistake is being made here as well mate, plenty of potential in the lad. We don't know what's happening behind the scenes though. Also worth noting Carlo was after him for Napoli so something isn't right there, obviously we aren't privy to that so we just have to trust Ancelotti if it does come to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.