2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
Not sure it really matters if he's black or white or Asian to be honest...

Of course it doesn't matter.

But we all have stereotypes and tropes that feed into our views of the world. I'll readily admit that I think Richarlison's scowl is a sign of being 'up for the battle', but that I think Moise's is a sign of being upset or homesick. In reality; the [Poor language removed] do I know?!

Let's not bother shall we.

Alls I know is he flattended VVD and so I want him around

The narrative was they didn’t have much choice with 1 year on his contract and apparently not prepared to sign a new one. An equally baffling question is why would he sign a new contract with them now and not then?

Inexperience maybe? He's a kid and maybe the grass hasn't turned out to be greener for him over here. It happens and I'd not begrudge him if he did go back. He's tried a new experience and it might not have worked out.

Are there any credible links to him leaving or is this just because he wasn't in the squad the other day?
Credible I don’t know, but Italian outlet corriere Torino have claimed Juve have agreed a loan with obligation to buy for €25million. Have seen other reports from the Italian media say we only want to sell and Juve want a loan so not looking likely at present.

make of that what you will lol

Can't recall his agents name but he's one of the biggest in world football. When we signed him I wondered whether the agent always designed it to be a short stay. Looks like it will be.

What did you see in DCL 3 years ago?

Where you asking for him to be sold?
I saw a player offering very little goal threat, but who was capable of carrying out instructions and making a nuisance of himself. That's why he kept getting chances.

Football is littered with coachable players who've gone further than lads who scored hundreds of goals at youth level, largely because they can be trusted to do a job for the senior team.

I think if we get our money back then, fair enough, even if we have to wait a year for it. We can borrow against that money for a replacement, not sure who it would be, but we need someone in, otherwise its just DCL and Tosun (when fit)

Status
Not open for further replies.