2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
That all reads correctly and in theory you’re right. Until the last sentence “mould into a player”
That’s where the opinions differ. We want a player now or we want a player who looks close to being a player. I mean ball control is a basic right???
He’s athletic and strong, but to quote Carlo, so is usain bolt and I seen him player over here. Trust me, there was very little difference between usain bolt on a pitch and him atm

I can't argue with any of that other than I think he's due another season, to really show what he's about. It may just click but it's too soon to throw the baby out with the bathwater just yet.

Raolia been back in Italy Friday discussing a move with Juve.

Apparently loan with obligation to buy at the same price we paid for him.

At this stage I would be all over that - move hasn't worked out for either party and will give us the dough to reinvest in another forward with us posting a profit on the books overall.

At this stage would be all over that - move hasn't worked out for either party and will give us the dough to reinvest in another forward with us posting a profit on the books overall.

If we got £27m I’d snap your hand off.

In a world where we’re getting a net of £0 off Sandro, Bolasie, Sigurdsson and Walcott when they all eventually leave, £27m plumps up the finances in a years time, when we’re unearthing our New Allan and Rodriguez.

But there’s no way Juventus are that soft to pay £27m. I don’t dislike Kean, but £27m would be stupid money to refuse.

Would swap him for Josh King or Edouard without a hesitation. Dont think he wants to be here and he hasn't shown anything to put our hopes in him tbh.

Not sure why there's this rush to get him out the door. Looks like we have two top CFs in Richy and DCL, Kean can only get better under Ancelotti's attention as a squad player. I don't think his attitude sucks - I think he's desperate to impress after an anticlimatic season. He's still just a kid.

The club aint daft (anymore) - any outgoing at this stage in positions of limited numbers (RB, CF, GK) will have someone ready to come in to replace.

Club will be negotiating all the time with perspective signings and also clubs looking to take our cast offs.

At this stage I would be all over that - move hasn't worked out for either party and will give us the dough to reinvest in another forward with us posting a profit on the books overall.

If they are paying a loan fee (€3m like) and an obligation to buy for the same fee €30m next summer then maybe. We have to...at least make a tiny profit in the loan fee.

It’s Carlo call. If Carlo wants him stay then he stays. If Carlo wants his sale to generate funds to buy other players then so be it.

I would like him to stay though.

DCL has gone up levels since Kean has arrived which means he's barely had a sniff, Pretty tough but that's the way the game goes sadly.
I really want him to succeed and the talent is clear to see but it's getting tough to see how this works out for both parties.

The club aint daft (anymore) - any outgoing at this stage in positions of limited numbers (RB, CF, GK) will have someone ready to come in to replace.

Club will be negotiating all the time with perspective signings and also clubs looking to take our cast offs.
I meant the rush by some on this forum to get him out oops. I'm not sure the club are seriously trying to shift him unless hes said he really wants to go.

The fact Josh King hasnt moved on yet and there are rumours about him being available on the cheap I wouldnt be suprised to see Kean go on loan and King come in towards the windows end.

King would be someone happy to be on the bench if needed, can fill in all 3 positions up top and is a 1 in 4 goalscorer and alot more reliable off the bench than Kean has been in getting a goal.

No inside info there just a feeling - feels like King is holding out for a specific move as someone would have snapped him up by now such as a Fulham or a WHU at £10-15 million.

The fact Josh King hasnt moved on yet and there are rumours about him being available on the cheap I wouldnt be suprised to see Kean go on loan and King come in towards the windows end.

King would be someone happy to be on the bench if needed, can fill in all 3 positions up top and is a 1 in 4 goalscorer and alot more reliable off the bench than Kean has been in getting a goal.

No inside info there just a feeling - feels like King is holding out for a specific move as someone would have snapped him up by now such as a Fulham or WBA at £10-15 million.

You’re plucking the King rumour from no where though. It’s just a wish and speculation.

I do believe the club would ship Kean if the price was right, the same with any player.

But I think if someone becomes available where Carlo thinks there could be an improvement (Wing, Defence) well take it.

I just don’t think he’ll be going for a forward.

Richarlison and DCL have barely missed any games in the last couple of years really, have they? Well, through injury.

If you can recover the money we paid I’d be all over that - he could turn into a player but I’ve not seen anything bar a half decent showing against Newcastle last season to suggest he’s worth keeping particularly in a squad which has other areas to address.

Status
Not open for further replies.